Thursday, May 30, 2013

Celebrations





The lushness of the garden in its brilliant shades of chartreuse, verdigris, lime and teal must be similar to what Dorothy chanced upon following the yellow brick road to the Emerald City...


The enchantment of such beauty has encouraged us to have a 'Country Faire'.





Along with the Anniversary celebrations at Stitch in the historic village of Jordan there will be an 'Airing of the Quilts'. A stunning collection of vintage and antique quilts hung throughout the gardens for all to see...


Tables featuring wonderful works by local artisans, tantalizing goodies, vintage collectables and antique textiles and lace...



will be available to browse and purchase...




Please join us Saturday June 29th (rain date Sunday June 30th) from 11 to 4 at Stitch...






8 comments:

  1. Oh my...my heart is all a-flutter! But alas, I must partake of such delightful celebrations from afar. Wishing you much joy at your Country Faire!
    Hugs to you Susan ...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I were closer. Those hostas are beauties, if only I could keep the slugs away from mine, they make them in to doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could click the heels of my red sparkly shoes and be there, I hope you have the most wonderful time. Those Hostas are divine xxx
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll do a post about the fair! Textiles and tea - it just doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to follow the yellow brick road and come visit it sounds such a wonderful time ... enjoy and I look forward to seeing the pictures ... Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, your blog and pictures are so beautiful! I will enjoy following your musings. Tamara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe it is almost July!
    Have a Wonder Weekend!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete